Made over 50 animations using a combination of Adobe Illustrator, After Effects and several plugins like Overlord, Rubberhose and AstuteGraphics.
Designed a couple of dozen infographics, character art and simple illustrations in Adobe Illustrator. Also experienced in gouache painting, oil painting and ink work.
Has produced over 600, and counting, storyboards for numerous explainer-animations including those for Toyota, NASA and KLM.
- Provide art-direction consultancy;
- Illustrator for Rijkswaterstaat, Gemeente Utrecht and Elevate Health;
- Designed a t-shirt for DC COMICS;
- Infographic designs for e-learning;
- Responsible for the whole animation process e.g. script-writing, storyboarding, character design, illustrating, animation and post production.
- Managing the scrum-planning of all design-activities;
- Training design team, internal and external;
- Advising non-creatives on what form of communication worked best in their predicament. Ranging from arranging photos, tweaking PowerPoints and supplying Illustrations;
- Supplying e-learn courses with various forms of media, both digital and print;
- Marketing DTP;
- Setting up a brand-guide;
- Installing project-management system;
- Working towards new forms of automatisation.
- Sat down with clients such as Eneco, Arcadis, BASF, Heijmans, ING, Philips, Randstad, Stedin, Deloitte and Schiphol to develop storyboards and infographics;
- Coordinating an international team of freelancers;
- Manage, support and train personel;
- Kickstarted the infographics department;
- Created over 500 storyboards in live sessions;
- Responsible for art-directing 50 productions a week;
- Designed infographics and other media, such as posters, flyers and banners;
- Provided storyboard training.
- Coverdesign internal magazines Teva Pharmachemie;
- Magazine layouts and DTP work;
- Coding sites in HTML and Wordpress.